Service Request

Welcome to the Central Water Association Inc. Community.  Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the Service Application and Agreement to apply for service. We look forward to serving your water needs!

Start Service

Application Checklist for New Service

  1. Property deed
  2. Signed easement by landowner
  3. Lease agreement/rental receipt
  4. Photo ID of applicant

New Service Fees

  • Homeowners – $100
  • Renters – $200

(This is a non-refundable fee. It is however, transferable within the county for a $50 service charge.)

Stop Service

Central Water Association makes it easy for you to close your account.

Just call (601) 656-6171 or come into our office 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday thru Friday and supply the following information:

  • Account number to be closed
  • Date to close account (excluding weekends and holidays)
  • Forwarding address

Relevant Documents